What Causes Adrenal / Chronic Fatigue?
- Chronic low to moderate grade stress or sudden onset Acute stress from physical, chemical, mental, emotional or environmental overload to the system.
- Immune Dysfunction- if you suffer from recurrent infections, colds or sinus problems this can be an underlying cause of your fatigue.Abnorm
- Abnormally low blood pressure that can cause fainting
- Nutritional Deficiency
- Blood Sugar Dysregulation
- Lack of deep, quality sleep.
- Adrenals and Low Cortisol also called “Adrenal Fatigue”
- Food Intolerance
- Hormone Imbalance
- Toxic Burden
- GI Dysfunction
- Thyroid Disorder
- Autoimmune Conditions such as Fibromyalgia, Celiac, Lyme and Hashimoto’s.
How Do We Help to Correct Your Condition?
Here at The Cellular Health Institute, we take a personalized approach to your health care. We begin with an in-depth health & lifestyle assessment coupled with a clinical evaluation and exam. Based on the findings the we will recommend only the necessary testing needed to determine the root cause contributing factors causing your chronic fatigue.
Once the results are in, your plan of correction may include a combination of therapies, treatments, natural or homeopathic remedies, nutritional support and or lifestyle correction so you can stop feeling tired and start feeling like YOU! To get to the real cause of your Fatigue, call to schedule your appointment today. Our team is here to help you get back to living your best life.