Dr. Manuel Faria has been in active practice for over 30 years in the Orlando area. He is an author, speaker and physician whose focus is in Natural Medicine, Functional Medicine, Integrative Medicine, Cellular Health, Clinical Nutrition, and treating the body holistically in a non-invasive, non-surgical and non-pharmaceutical manner. He has also hosted a weekly radio show, “Natural Health Solutions” which aired on WFLA 102.5 FM and 540 AM.
Dr. Faria is dedicated to keeping abreast of the latest breakthroughs in Natural Medicine through post-graduate education, degrees, and Board Certifications.
- Doctor of Chiropractice Medicine, Cum Laude, Life University in 1983. He is licensed and certified in Chiropractic Medicine and Medical Acupuncture by the Florida Department of Health, Board of Chiropractic Medicine.
- Nationally Board Certified Diplomate of the American Clinical Board of Nutrition, DACBN. A National Accreditation Agency that certifies Physicians of all disciples, DC’s, DO’s and MD’s in Clinical Nutrition.
- Nationally Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Nutrition by the American Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition, DCBCN.
- Fellow and Diplomate in Medical Acupuncture with the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture. FIAMA, Dipl.Ac.
- Fellow and Diplomate in Integrative Medicine with the American Integrative Medical Association.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degree along with Board Certification in Naturopathic Medicine, NMD.
- Studied Allopathic Medicine and earned an Academic International Doctor of Medicine degree and Doctor of Integrative Medicine degree.
- Doctorate in Pastoral Medicine and Science by the Pastoral Medicine Association.
- Certified Gluten Practitioner, CGP
- International Recognition as an MD(AM), Doctor of Medicine(Alternative Medicine)
- Certified training in Functional Medicine from the Functional Medicine University.
- Advanced training in Cellular Health and Cellular Detoxification with the Health Centers of the Future.
- Currently enrolled in Advanced Clinical Training with the National University of Science and Health and the American Board of Chiropractic Internist, Diplomate in Chiropractic Internist program and Function Medicine.